Friday, February 03, 2006

Yes, it's true...

I will be celebrating Valentine's Day for the first time ever. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not a fan of commercial holidays. One year I made up a bunch of my own anti-vday cards and sent them out to people, but this year I will actually be celebrating Valentine's Day.

Now don't get it wrong. I haven't met some guy so I'm not going out on a date or anything. My girls and I are going to get dressed up and go out for some fun and be each other's valentines.

I'm actually excited. I'm going to get some cute little gifts and cards for them. I think we all might buy a bottle of sparkling white grape juice. I seriously can't wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kurisuteen Kaneshiro said...

Awwww, that sounds nice sis. I wish I could come with y'all! And try and cop a bottle of sparkling peach champagne...whoooo, my mom and I swear there's alco in there lol.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home