Saturday, October 29, 2005

Uh...Action?

So, I'm filming a really corny short video in one hour. It's my first. I'm nervous and excited and I don't know why. Trying to get people for this video and trying to find time to film has been a pain in the butt. I'm sure I'm not going to like the finished product, but at least I'll have fun being the director and saying things like, "cut!" & "action!" Haha. I'm just kidding, but I should do it just for fun and because the video is corny. I wish I were funny then my film would be a humorous one, but it's not. It's pretty emo. I've been listening to a lot of emo music lately. I love Mae, but I should probably give up that secular Fall Out Boy.

Anyway yea I need to get ready to go meet my actors. My actors! Aaaah! Haha! That's great.

5 Comments:

Blogger jasdye said...

ahhh. i remember those days.

buying pizza for the talent.

too bad i didn't really do much. not very ambitious by the time i actually got around to making movies.

hope you're doing better. a lot better.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Puddleglum said...

Have FUN!

4:53 AM  
Blogger Not Your Average Jane said...

I did have fun and the actors loved it of course they were all teenagers and they did an awesome job.

LoL, Jason. I should have bought them pizza too.

What's wrong with me?

8:01 AM  
Blogger jasdye said...

you're a directing novice, that's what's wrong with you (i.e., nothing).

you can take them out later. that's what i did. of course, i only took out one dude, to giordano's. my brother was the other actor. he was cool just being in it.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Not Your Average Jane said...

Ah, ok.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home