Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Starting Over

I closed down my website. It's the end of something I do not feel like doing anymore. Someday I'll return with a new domain name, but until then it's gone. I never thought I'd ever do it, but today I was sitting here thinking how I just want to walk away from it. So, I did.

I'll continue to blog here and occasionally at xanga for now.

I've been trying to work on my screenplay. Actually I've been sitting here trying to write something, anything, but it's as if my brain has been cleaned of all creativity. I've never felt this "dead" before. I can't stay focused for not even a few minutes. I think it's because I have so much work to do and I'm dreading it all. I'm anticipating the end of the semester and the beginning of the next. I've already planned out my last semester of college and it's going to be one that is easy. I hope.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kurisuteen Kaneshiro said...

Screenplay! I didn't know you were working on one!

In the Adamic dialect, I think that qualifies you as an 'art bastard.'

And though we'll all miss Stylesque, it's always nice to start anew. I'm a big fan of it :)

8:42 PM  
Blogger Not Your Average Jane said...

Haha. Yes! 200 pages and I haven't even finalized page 1 yet. :(

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home